At Branch we want to make the insurance buying process as simple and seamless as possible so, we pull information from a variety of publically available data sources to collect basic information about you to save you time when you're purchasing insurance. Sometimes, there are errors in the information we obtain. If you're applying for insurance with Branch and feel as though some of the information about you is inaccurate but can't change it, feel free to reach out to us at 833 427 2624.
Articles in this section
- Why is my price different if I pay by credit card versus bank account?
- Why is my price different if I pay monthly versus annually?
- How do I apply for Safety Nest?
- Where is the Safety Nest money coming from?
- What is Safety Nest?
- The information about my credit or accidents or claims is wrong. where did it come from? how do I fix it?
- How does Branch know all this about me? Where did they get this information?
- Why should I choose Branch for auto and home?
- What does powered by community mean?
- What states is Branch in?