Branch was founded in 2017 by Steve Lekas and Joe Emison. Steve spent the majority of his career at Allstate, helping to grow the Esurance business while Joe starting a number of technology companies. The two joined forces to start Branch, securing investment from Greycroft (the team behind Keeps, Venmo, Acorns, and Boxed) and Rise of the Rest (an investment company owned by Dan Gilbert, the owner of Quicken, Rocket, and the Cleveland Cavaliers).
Articles in this section
- Why is my price different if I pay by credit card versus bank account?
- Why is my price different if I pay monthly versus annually?
- How do I apply for Safety Nest?
- Where is the Safety Nest money coming from?
- What is Safety Nest?
- The information about my credit or accidents or claims is wrong. where did it come from? how do I fix it?
- How does Branch know all this about me? Where did they get this information?
- Why should I choose Branch for auto and home?
- What does powered by community mean?
- What states is Branch in?