Branch is technically an insurance agency. When you buy insurance from Branch, you're buying insurance from General Security National Insurance Company (GSNIC), an A+ Financial Strength rated insurance carrier owned by SCOR reinsurance - one of the largest reinsurance companies in the world.
Articles in this section
- Why is my price different if I pay by credit card versus bank account?
- Why is my price different if I pay monthly versus annually?
- How do I apply for Safety Nest?
- Where is the Safety Nest money coming from?
- What is Safety Nest?
- The information about my credit or accidents or claims is wrong. where did it come from? how do I fix it?
- How does Branch know all this about me? Where did they get this information?
- Why should I choose Branch for auto and home?
- What does powered by community mean?
- What states is Branch in?