In the simplest possible terms, reinsurance companies offer insurance for insurance companies. Imagine you started a new insurance company and got your first customer who paid $200/month for their home and auto insurance. Now, imagine an unfortunate scenario where the next day that custome's home was completely destroyed. So, the customer files a claim. You’re ready to pay, but all you’ve got is that $200 in the bank. That’s where our partnership with SCOR comes in. By joining forces with SCOR, we ensure that when customers have a claim, we have access to the funds needed to cover them. So, customers never need to worry that we won’t be around to pay their claim. If you think about it, relationships like the one we have with SCOR are what allow new and innovative types of companies to come in and bring a fresh perspective to insurance.
Articles in this section
- Why is my price different if I pay by credit card versus bank account?
- Why is my price different if I pay monthly versus annually?
- How do I apply for Safety Nest?
- Where is the Safety Nest money coming from?
- What is Safety Nest?
- The information about my credit or accidents or claims is wrong. where did it come from? how do I fix it?
- How does Branch know all this about me? Where did they get this information?
- Why should I choose Branch for auto and home?
- What does powered by community mean?
- What states is Branch in?