Typical insurance company have agents who sell insurance on behalf of the insurance company. In the case of Branch, we're technically an agent selling insurance on behalf of General Security National Insurance Company (GSNIC for short) an A+ Financial Strength rated owned by SCOR reinsurance - one of the largest reinsurance companies in the world.
Articles in this section
- Why is my price different if I pay by credit card versus bank account?
- Why is my price different if I pay monthly versus annually?
- How do I apply for Safety Nest?
- Where is the Safety Nest money coming from?
- What is Safety Nest?
- The information about my credit or accidents or claims is wrong. where did it come from? how do I fix it?
- How does Branch know all this about me? Where did they get this information?
- Why should I choose Branch for auto and home?
- What does powered by community mean?
- What states is Branch in?